10 REASONS TO USE VILIA SOAP
Thanks for your interest in our products. We are a small family business and we are passionate about all things natural. We produce high quality, natural soaps for you and your family so you can experience the same benefits we have with our products.
- Ingredients: Many of us are avoiding processed foods because we have learned that the nasty chemicals that are put in the foods have a negative effect on our bodies. Your skin is the largest organ of your body and everything that is put on your skin is absorbed into your body. Commercial soaps often contain many synthetic ingredients and detergents, which can be irritating and drying to the skin. These ingredients are actually stripping the natural oils on your skin. Our soaps are made with natural ingredients using olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, and other nutrient oils. These ingredients provide a deep cleansing while conditioning your skin and they will not strip away the natural oils.
- Skin Benefits: The oils that are used in our soap formulations have many benefits to your skin. Olive oil softens and soothes the skin, it doesn’t clog pores, and it is rich in antioxidants. It is known to help relieve symptoms of eczema and psoriasis due to the anti-inflammatory properties. Palm oil helps with removing dirt and restoring your natural skin’s oil and is full of toctrienols which are known to prevent aging and fighting free radicals. Coconut oil is full of antioxidants and fatty acids which can help reduce inflammation, heal the skin, and helps treat various skin conditions.
- Moisturizing: Glycerine is a by-product of the soap making process. It helps to maintain the water balance on your skin and locks in the moisture to sooth and soften your skin and is beneficial to those with sensitive skin, children, and those with psoriasis. Commercial soaps often take glycerine out of their soap! Why? They use them in other products, such as lotions and hand creams. In addition, we ‘superfat’ our soaps. This means that after the saponification process there is an excess of 7% of oils. We also add a special nutrient oil and the end of the soap making process such as, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, and hemp seed oil. These oils have many benefits.
- Scents: Our soaps are formulated with lovely smelling essential oils. Essential oils provide additional benefits to the soaps in various ways, such as antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, and astringent properties. Some can also aid in healing or preventing acne and other skin conditions.
- Quality: Our soaps are formulated with various oils that provide a high quality soap bar that is deep cleansing and conditioning. The coconut oil is included in our formulations help to provide a hard long lasting bar.
- Safety: Our soap formulations all go through a product safety assessment by a certified chartered chemist who has 20+ years of experience in chemical and product safety. Our goal is to provide you with a safe, non-toxic product. Safety assessments are not required in all areas of the world. They are required in the European Union; however, they are not required in the US.
- Gift Giving: Let’s face it, who doesn’t like receiving something that is natural, handmade, and luxurious! Our soaps are beautifully packaged and are great to give as gifts. They are perfect gifts for a bride, a new mom, your friend’s birthday, a just because, mother’s day, father’s day, thank you gifts, wedding or shower favors, stocking stuffers, and the list can go on!
- Charity: When I founded Vilia Soap Company, my priority was to give back to the international community and help others. We have committed to donating a portion of our profits to charity, specifically to help support clean water projects. So, when you buy are soap you are also supporting a good cause!
- Soap Making Process: We use the cold pressed soap making process which has been used since ancient times and the process that has been used in our family. The temperature during the cold process method are not intense as they are in the hot process; therefore, this method ensures that the natural properties of the plant-based oils, additives, and the glycerin are preserved, retaining the benefits for your skin. We cure our soaps for at least 6 weeks to complete the saponification process which produces a hard, long-lasting bar that lathers well, and allows the scents to intensify over time.
- Handmade: We are very passionate about our products and when you buy one of our handmade soaps you are supporting a high quality, unique, exclusive, and natural product that we have put love, care, and creativity into making. When you buy our products you are supporting a small family business instead of a large corporation.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have regarding our products.