- Hippocrates (the famous Greek physician) used activated charcoal to cure many patients. Activated Charcoal has amazing benefits to the skin as it draws bacteria and dirt, giving your skin a deep detox! We created this for those who suffer with oily/acne prone skin.
- Created for oily and acne prone skins, but beneficial for all skin types
- Tea Tree essential oil is a natural antiseptic and helps to clear blemishes; Sweet Orange Oil is loaded with antioxidants to help heal the skin
- For face and body
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, activated charcoal; tea tree and sweet orange essential oils
- 100 % Natural and Vegan, Cruelty free
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Activated Charcoal & Tea Tree Bar Soap
38 in stock
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: One of the most powerful immune stimulant oils, natural antiseptic, known to help fight viral, bacterial and fungal infections, and clear skin and acne blemishes.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: It is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that help protect and heal the skin. It supports collagen formation on the skin which helps to fight wrinkles and dark spots.
Activated Charcoal: It draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil; Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil; Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Oil; Activated Charcoal; natural occurring linalool, limonene
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from alcohol, detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia Soap?
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.