- Inspired by our favorite tea to drink in the summer months, lemon verbena (named louiza in Greek)! We have created our own signature scent with notes of coconut, lemon verbena and a hint of lime. This soap is a must have for the summer!
- For body
- Lemon Verbena essential oil and Sweet Almond oil softens the skin; Lime essential oil helps to tone the skin and fight cellulite
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, sweet almond oil, coconut fragrance, lemon verbena and lime essential oils
- Natural, Vegan, Cruelty free
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Lemon Verbena & Coconut Bar Soap
5 in stock
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Coconut Oil: Coconut Oil is high in saturated fats and antioxidants which help to moisturize, tone, and protect the skin.
Sweet Almond Oil: Softens the skin, mild, full of vitamins A, B & E, helps reduce skin inflammations, and renews skin cells.
Coconut Fragrance: Smooth and subtle coconut scent with a gentle finish that will bring back your beach summer memories.
Lemon Verbena Essential Oil: It is known to soften the skin and reduce puffiness and it is great to banish blues and depression.
Lime Essential Oil: It is used to fight cellulite and to tone the skin. It is known to lift depression and lighten your mood when feeling blue.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua); Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil; Coconut Parfum; Thymus Hiemalis (Lemon Verbena) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil; phthalocyanine green mineral pigment – ci74260; benzyl alcohol; coumarin; natural occurring citral, geraniol, linalool, limonene
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia soap?
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.