- The essential oil blend is naturally refreshing and deodorizing, while the activated charcoal and white clay help to remove impurities and dead skin cells. Guys love this one!
- Created for all skin types, dry to oily
- Eucalyptus is known to have a cooling and deodorizing effect on the body. Rosemary and Cedardwood are natural antiseptics and astringents which can help to rehydrate and tone the skin and help to balance oily skin.
- For face and body
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, activated charcoal, white clay, eucalyptus, rosemary, and cedarwood essential oils
- 100 % Natural and Vegan, Cruelty free
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Eucalyptus Bar Soap
12 in stock
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Activated Charcoal: It draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of skin, helping to achieve a flawless complexion and fight acne.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Eucalyptus is known for alleviating respiratory issues. It is known to have a cooling and deodorizing effect on the body. It is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory and is known for helping to heal skin issues such as burns and cuts as well as to calm skin eruptions and clear congested skin.
Rosemary Essential Oil: An oil that has been used by the Greeks since ancient times. Full of antioxidants, it is known to help to rehydrate and tone the skin and helps to tighten sagging skin. Its natural antiseptic properties help to improve acne improve skin complexion.
Cedarwood Essential Oil: Cedarwood oil is a natural antiseptic and astringent. It helps to relieve itchy skin and can help acne and oily skin.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua); Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil; Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil; Kaolinite (White Clay); Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) oil; Cedrus Atlantica Bark (Cedarwood) Oil; Carbo Activatus (Activated Charcoal); ci77289 (green mineral pigment); natural occurring limonene
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from alcohol, detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia Soap?
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.