- Inspired by the beautiful geraniums often found in Greek gardens blooming in the spring. This fresh scent bar is perfect for mature skin; the essential oils and clay help to tone and balance the skin. Popular with our female customers but the men like this one too!
- Created for mature and sensitive skin types, but beneficial for all skin types
- Geranium oil helps to balance the skin’s natural oils (sebum) and reduce wrinkles; Neroli oil regenerates skin cells to promote smooth skin; Pink Clay softens and tones the skin.
- For face and body
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, geranium and neroli essential oils, pink clay
- 100 % Natural and Vegan, Cruelty free
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Geranium & Pink Clay Bar Soap
98 in stock
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Geranium Essential Oil: It is known to help to balance production of sebum on the skin which creates a balance between oily and dry skin, it is used to treat acne, eczema, mature skin (regenerative) and the natural properties of the astringent have been known to help reduce wrinkles.
Neroli Essential Oil: It can help to regenerate skin cells and rejuvenate the skin to promote smoother skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scares. It helps those with dry, mature, and sensitive skin.
Pink Clay: It has a softening and toning effect on the skin making it ideal all skin types and particularly for mature skins.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil; Pink Cosmetic Clay; Citrus Aurantium/Parfum (Neroli) Oil; Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil; natural occurring citral, citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, geranoil, linalool & limonene
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from alcohol, detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia Soap?
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.