- Lavender was a favorite ingredient in herbal baths of the Ancient Greeks and it is still the most popular essential oil used today. This soap is gentle, deep cleansing, and moisturizing. The lavender is calming and relaxing – all you need to do is draw your bath and find a great book.
- Created for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- The oatmeal is moisturizing and provides light exfoliation, while the lavender is a natural antiseptic that soothes the skin and we added a little extra olive to be extra moisturizing.
- For face and body
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, lavender essential oil, oatmeal
- 100 % Natural and Vegan, Cruelty free
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Lavender & Oatmeal Bar Soap
29 in stock
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Lavender Essential Oil: One of the most popular used essential oils, soothing and mild to the skin, natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties have been known to treat skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and oily skin.
Oatmeal: Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory properties and is perfect for most skin types, even the most sensitive skin. It is moisturizing and helps remove dead skin cells and it can can help treat acne, eczema, rosacea and rashes.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua); Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)Oil; Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil; Oats (Avena Sativa); ci77007 (violet mineral pigment); natural occurring geraniol, limonene & linalool
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from alcohol, detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia Soap?
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.