- This soap is an all-around classic (or as they say in Greek klassiko) – we combined essential oils that are mild to the skin but have natural anti-bacterial properties. This is one is to keep stocked in the house at all times.
- Created for dry/normal skin, but beneficial for all skin types
- Lavender and Tea Tree essential oils are gentle natural antiseptics and help to clear and balance the skin while the avocado oil softens the skin
- For face and body
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, avocado oil, lavender and tea tree essential oils
- 100 % Natural and Vegan, Cruelty free
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Lavender & Tea Tree Bar Soap
99 in stock
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Avocado Oil: Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamin A & D and proteins and fats, skin softening, and useful for dry or aged skin.
Lavender Essential Oil: One of the most popular used essential oils, soothing and mild to the skin, natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties have been known to treat skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and oily skin.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: One of the most powerful immune stimulant oils, natural antiseptic, known to help fight viral, bacterial and fungal infections, and clear skin and acne blemishes.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)Oil; Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil; natural occurring geraniol, limonene & linalool
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from alcohol, detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia Soap?
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.