- Refreshing and rejuvenating. Multi-tasking at its finest. Our male customers like this for their beard and hair shampoo. Our female customers love this for the refreshing scent, especially in the kitchen.
- Created for all skin types, dry to oily
- For face, body, hair (although we don’t recommend using this soap on blonde hair as it could slightly darken your hair due to the rosemary oil)
- Lemongrass and Rosemary essential oils help to tone and rejuvenate your skin – both are natural astringents; Rosemary essential oil promotes hair growth
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, avocado oil, lemongrass essential oil, rosemary essential oil
- 100 % Natural and Vegan, Cruelty free
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Lemongrass & Rosemary Bar Soap
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Avocado Oil: Avocado Oil is rich in Vitamin A & D and proteins and fats, skin softening, and useful for dry or aged skin.
Lemongrass Essential Oil: Lemongrass oil is used to revitalize the body and mind and to tone the skin. It helps to correct poor circulation, clear up oily skin and acne, and to alleviate perspiration.
Rosemary Essential Oil: An oil that has been used by the Greeks since ancient times. Full of antioxidants, it is known to help to rehydrate and tone the skin and helps to tighten sagging skin. Its natural antiseptic properties help to improve acne improve skin complexion.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil; Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil; natural occurring citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, & linalool
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from alcohol, detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia Soap?
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.