- We love earl grey tea and decided it should have its own soap. This calming soap is full of antioxidants and perfect to use before your next cuppa in the morning or evening.
- Created for all skin types
- Light exfoliation from the infused earl grey tea to remove dead skin cells, while the patchouli oil stimulates the growth of new skin cells and lavender soothes the skin
- For face and body
- 100 % Natural and Vegan, Cruelty free
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, lavender essential oil, patchouli essential oil, earl grey tea
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Earl Grey Tea & Lavender Bar Soap
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Lavender Essential Oil: One of the most popular used essential oils, soothing and mild to the skin, natural antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties have been known to treat skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and oily skin.
Patchouli Essential Oil: Patchouli oil rejuvenates the skin by regenerating the skin tissue to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. Natural antiseptic and astringent. It is known to be good for acne, eczema, healing wounds, scalp disorders, and other fungal infections.
Earl Grey Tea: This black tea is full of antioxidants and these fight free radicals and promote healthy, clear skin. Earl Grey contains bergamot which is known as a stress reliever, reducing anxiety and alleviating depression.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua); Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil; Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)Oil; Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli)Oil; Earl Grey Tea; natural occurring geraniol, limonene & linalool
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from alcohol, detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia Soap?
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.