- Minty fresh, infused with peppermint tea and green clay to provide a light exfoliation and to help fight acne.
- Created for oily skin types and acne prone skins, but beneficial for all skin types
- For face and body
- Green Clay draws out impurities from the skin and calms inflammations; peppermint essential oil helps reduce irritation to the skin while leaving it cool and refreshed
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, peppermint essential oil, green clay, peppermint tea
- 100 % Natural and Vegan, Cruelty free
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Peppermint Tea & Green Clay Bar Soap
15 in stock
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint Oil is known to relieve itchy and irritated skin, reduce redness where the skin is inflamed, all why leaving a refreshing and cool feeling on the skin.
Rosemary Essential Oil: An oil that has been used by the Greeks since ancient times. Full of antioxidants, it is known to help to rehydrate and tone the skin and helps to tighten sagging skin. Its natural antiseptic properties help to improve acne improve skin complexion.
Green Clay: Green Clay draws out impurities, cleanses the skin, and helps to normalize sebum production which helps to reduce acne.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua); Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil; Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil; Montmorillonite (French Green Clay); Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil; Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Leaf; natural occurring d-limonene, & linalool, linalool, limonene
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from alcohol, detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia Soap?
Why our customers are making the switch to natural, handcrafted soap…
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.