- We got back to basics and created this soap for our dear friends with sensitive skin or those that wanted a fragrance-free soap. Gentle cleansing and nourishing for your skin.
- Created for sensitive skin and dry skin, but beneficial for all skin types
- Sweet Almond oil is mild and helps to soften the skin and reduce skin inflammations
- For face, body, hair
- Handmade with Greek olive oil, coconut oil, RSPO palm oil, sweet almond oil
- 100 % Natural and Vegan, Cruelty free
- Each bar is hand-cut and comes beautifully wrapped in our exclusive vokomvilia illustrations
- Weight & Dimensions: 3.5 oz/100 grams, 2 x 3.25 x 1 in / 5.08 x 8.26 x 2.54 cm
Unscented Bar Soap
8 in stock
Olive Oil: Olive oil is full of antioxidants that moisturize the skin, repair & renew skin cells, and will not clog pores.
Sweet Almond Oil: Softens the skin, mild, full of vitamins A, B & E, helps reduce skin inflammations, and renews skin cells.
Full List of Ingredients
Olive Oil (Sodium Olivate); Coconut oil (Sodium Cocoate); Palm oil (Sodium Palmate); Spring Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Made with RSPO Palm Oil and free from alcohol, detergents, parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, sorbates, and sulphates.
Why Vilia Soap?
• Natural Ingredients: Our handmade soaps contain natural ingredients that allow for a gentle cleanse that will not strip away your natural oils.
• Glycerin: All of our soaps contain glycerin (a by-product that occurs during the soap making process), which is very moisturizing! Many mass produced soaps strip out the glycerin to use in other products.
• Nutrient Oil: We formulate our soaps so that a small percentage of the oils will not turn into soap to increase the moisturizing benefits. In addition, at the end of the soap making process we add a special oil nutrient (various by each recipe) which gives you more moisturizing benefits.
Tips for Use
• Lather with warm water between hands and apply to your face and body. Rinse and Dry.
• To increase the life of your bar, keep dry between uses.
• Like with any new product, we recommend to carry a patch test on a small area of your skin to determine if this product is suitable for you.